Game Update #39 October / 17 / 2007
- The Fear Gate in the Feerrott has opened! The Shard of Fear, a fraction
of the Plane of Fear, is now accessible by Norrathian mortals. Only seasoned
adventurers traveling in groups should dare look upon this realm of terror
- Further sighting of mysterious visitors from Kunark have occurred in the
waters near Freeport and Qeynos. See Admiral Marc Grenich in Qeynos Harbor
and Livia Montellus in Freeport East to join in the investigations of these
- Guild banks have been extended with several new options. See the Guild
Banks section below for details.
- "The Tablets of the Blademaster" quest no longer requires that
the player be in the Pillars of Flame zone to examine the spirit vessel.
- The Valley of the Magi instance off of the Commonlands should be functioning
- The Misty Mustang whistles should now summon pinto looking Misty Mustangs
instead of Elddarian Chargers.
- The quest "A Portrait of Destiny " can no longer be shared.
- Vhalen's Tools can now be examined outside of the Acadechism for a quest
- Server Performance Improvements for dungeons and raid encounters.
- Usable Items that are not usable from inventory will always show darkened
out while not equipped.
- Deity pets can now be used along with collection pets.
- Pets with random names will now persist that name through zoning.
- Provisioners now have a recipe for prickly pear pie, and no longer have
two different recipes for prickly pear cookies.
- Carpenters, inspired by the Night of the Dead, have begun researching new
and sinister furniture items. A limited selection is now available with more
development expected to yield further results in the future!
- Harvested items will now display the level of recipes they are used in.
Weapon Mastery should now improve the dps, max health, attributes and crushing
skill of the shaman pet.
Pact of Nature will scribe the spell for the player even if their inventory
- Clarified the Slaughter spell scrolls to be Assassin: Slaughter and Berserker:
Slaughter to reduce confusion
- Instant cast non proc spells will now get a small bonus from +spell/heal/combat
- Spells that summon multiple limited pets will display that information more
concisely in the tooltip.
Contempt now uses ordination like the other spells in the line do.
The obsolete option to "Relinquish" homes has been removed. It's
no longer required since of the advent of automatic moving crates. To move your
belongings, simply go to your new home and buy it. Your items will be moved
into the new home automatically.
- Guild banks have been extended with several new options:
- Each guild bank tab can have its own name.
- There is a space on each guild bank tab for a comment.
- Each guild bank tab can now be set so withdrawing any quantity from a stack
is considered as withdrawing one item for the purposes of the withdrawal limit.
- Two-handed weapons will no longer be returned in broker searches for "Primary"
- When you run out of a charged item (* totem) the tooltip will no longer
say "Charges: 5 / 5" it will instead say "Charges:0/5"
to reduce confusion.
- There is a new UI window that will show only debuffs on your character:
- The UI window is called MainHUD.DetrimentalEffects
- The old effects window will now only show beneficial effects
Created: 2007-10-17 09:17:02
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2007-10-17 09:17:02
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.