This is a companion article to the "Days Of Summer" 2017 event. You should read that article for information about the event, while this article will explain more about the rewards.
The rewards unlock based on how many weeks of the quest you complete, so I have broken them down below by unlock week. When you unlock a week, you unlock purchase of that week's items for your entire account, but each alt will only see the items that they can obtain based on their level and class. (If they are not level 100, they will not see the gear and adornments, for example.).
Divine Potency Grant 30 - level 100, increases divine (tithe) potency to level 30
- One Handed Rune: Power of Greenmist (level 100, cyan adorn, 97.4% potency)
- Two Handed Rune: Power of Greenmist (level 100, cyan adorn, 194.8% potency)
- Secondary slot item (varies by class)
- Level 100 primary & secondary weapons (weapons vary by class)
- Mercenary Evania Val'Sara - Cae'dal ranger/inquisitor/geomancer. Hired in Obulus (Nye'Caelona) once you claim the token. Requires level 100, and the cae'dal language to purchase
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 1: double arched wood window, regal stained wood window, single pane wood window (no trade house items)
- Ascended Journeyman Primer - raises a single ascension class to level 5. (One per character, requires level 100 and KA)
- Bracelet of Tol'Ren - level 100 wrist
- Charm of Tol'Ren - level 100 charm
- Helm - level 100, type available depends on your class
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 2 - Lush Flowering bush, Lush Hanging Vine, Lush Variegated Bush
- Earring of the Greenmist - level 100 earring
- Rune: Fellowship of Stone - level 100 orange adornment
- Secondary Rune: Power of Greenmist - level 100 cyan adorn (97.4% potency, secondary and ranged slots)
- Signet of Tol'Ren - level 100 ring
- Level 100 ranged weapon - weapon displayed varies by class
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 3 - siren enchantress plushie, aqua hanging seaweed
- Charm of the Greenmist - level 100 charm item
- Gloves - level 100, type depends on your class
- Divine Potency Grant: 35 - level 100, increases divine (tithe) potency to level 35
- Signet of Warslik - level 100 ring
- Summer Bloom - legendary familiar, Requires level 100
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 4 - Castellum Master Bed, Castellum Dresser,
- Bracelet of the Greenmist - level 100 wrist
- Boots - level 100, type depends on your class
- Days of Summer Familiar Tonic - all levels, screenshot with item details below
- Necklace of Warslik - level 100 neck
- Sash of Tol'Ren - level 100 waist
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 5< - Cherry Blossom Loveseat, Cherry Blossom Sofa
- Bracer - level 100 forearm slot item based on class
- Divine Potency Grant: 40 - level 100, increases divine (tithe) potency to level 40
- Earring of Warslik - level 100 earring
- Foundation of Tol'Ren - level 100 white set adornment
- Rune: Wisdom of the Kly - level 100 orange adornment
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 6 - Fortune's Companion, High Keep Gameroom Table, (2) High Keep Gambling Stool
- Shoulders - level 100 shoulder slot item based on class.
- Firmament of Tol'Ren - level 100 white set adornment
- Rune: Flash Fire - level 100 orange adornment
- Shroud of the Greenmist - level 100 cloak
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 7 - Purple Sparkle Ball, Gold Sparkle Ball,
- Pants - level 100 leg slot item based on class.
- Divine Potency Grant: 50 - level 100, increases divine (tithe) potency to level 50
- Ascension of Tol'Ren - level 100 white set adorn
- Rune: Untapped Potential - level 100 orange adornment
- Warslik Pridewing - level 85 flying mount BUT doesn't display on the vendor until you are level 100.
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 8 - Draconic Grandfather Clock, Magical Yellow Drake Plushie
- Chestpiece - level 100 chest slot item based on class.
- Primus of Tol'Ren - level 100 white set adorn
- Mara Estate Deed of Ownership - This is basically the entire Isle of Mara zone, minus NPCs and furniture. You can tour it now. Contrary to initial reports, this is one per character!
- Rune: Ascendants Grace - level 100 orange adornment
- Days of Summer Decoration Pack 9 - (2) Stone Gargoyle
After the quest was launched, some ear/wrist orange adorns were added, and I don't know which went with which week, so I'll just add the names here.
- Rune: Despoil
- Rune: Ethershadow Touch
- Rune: Fissure of Ice
- Rune: Plaguebearer's Grace
The Wall of Eye Candy!
|Aqua Hanging Seaweed
|Castellum Master Bed
|Cherry Blossom Loveseat
|Cherry Blossom Sofa
|Double Arched Wood Window
|High Keep Gambling Stool
|High Keep Game Room Table
|Lush Flowering Bush
|Lush Hanging Vine
|Lush Variegated Bush
|Magical Yellow Drake Plushie
|Regal Stained Wood Window
|Single Pane Wood Window
|Siren Enchantress Plushie
|White Adornment Set
|More Orange Adornments|
These are actual no trade stat items, so if you want them for the appearance, you will need to be level 100 to buy/use them.
Mount, Merc & Familiar Stuff
Created: 2017-08-01 05:25:01
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2017-09-27 02:46:45
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.