~by Niami DenMother
Long ago and far away, it was required that you join a tradeskill society in order to obtain your recipe books and so on. Thankfully, that is now a thing of the past, and you can craft in a variety of locations, including out in the open air in some city zones.
In all cases but the NQ and EFP instances, tradeskill books will be sold just outside the instance entrance by a Crafting Trainer. The trainer checks your tradeskill class and level, and only displays the books appropriate for your skill. (You also hail one of these trainers in order to select your level 10 and level 20 crafting profession choices.) Crafting writs can be obtained after you have dinged level 20 in your crafting profession, from NPCs inside each of the below locations.
If you have trouble finding the entrance once you're in the right zone, alt-w to get a waypoint wisp to it.
- Nettleville Hovel: The Elusive Commonwealth
- Starcrest Commune: The Luminary Cache
- Graystone Yard: The Stalwart Township
- Castleview Hamlet: Charter of the Truthbringer
- Willow Wood: Wayfarer's Stockpilers
- The Baubbleshire: The Deductive Directory
- Big Bend: The Ransacker's Annex
- Stonestair Byway: The Brokerage of Nepeta Cataria
- Temple Street: The Circle of Vaniki
- Beggar's Court: The Ring of Wanderlust
- Longshadow Alley: The Dark Bargainers
- Scale Yard: The War Hagglers
- North Qeynos: Ironforge Exchange
- West Freeport: Coalition of Tradesfolke
- Kelethin: Tunare's Pages (this is not a separate instance, but is the main crafting area in Kelethin)
Created: 2004-11-18 06:08:36
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2006-12-18 04:52:13
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.