This is the common tier 1 (level 1) leather armor, wearable by all classes other than mages. Pieces can be crafted by any crafting class, and use tailoring reaction arts on the Sewing Table. There are 7 pieces to each set, and there are no imbues.
Rawhide: 3 STR, 3 STA, 3 AGI, 5 health, 5 power, 15 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 17 mitigation
Woven Rawhide: 4 STA, 5 WIS, 5 health, 5 power, 15 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 17 mitigation)
Recipe (both sets): 2 rawhide leather, 1 root, 1 severed elm, 1 filament
- Artisan Essentials Volume 1: Woven Rawhide Leather Boots, Woven Rawhide Leather Bracers
- Artisan Essentials Volume 2: Woven Rawhide Leather Gloves
- Artisan Essentials Volume 3: Rawhide Leather Boots, Rawhide Leather Cap, Woven Rawhide Leather Skullcap
- Artisan Essentials Volume 4: Rawhide Leather Bracers, Woven Rawhide Leather Shoulder Pads
- Artisan Essentials Volume 5: Rawhide Leather Shoulder Pads
- Artisan Essentials Volume 6: Rawhide Leather Gloves
- Artisan Essentials Volume 7: Rawhide Leather Pants, Rawhide Leather Tunic, Woven Rawhide Leather Pants
- Artisan Essentials Volume 8: Woven Rawhide Leather Tunic
Created: 2009-05-08 01:04:47
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-05-08 01:04:47
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.