These are the common tier 2 (level 10) leather armor sets that can be worn by fighers, priests and scouts. It can be crafted by any Outfitter class (Outfitter, Armorer, Weaponsmith, Tailor), and uses Tailoring reaction arts on the Sewing Table. Each set contains 7 pieces. Chest and legs of the sets can be imbued.
Tanned Leather: 5 STR, 5 STA, 5 AGI, 10 health, 10 power, 46 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 50 mitigation)
Woven Tanned Leather: 7 STA, 7 WIS, 10 health, 10 power, 46 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 50 mitigation)
Dexterous Tanned Leather: 7 STR, 7 AGI, 10 health, 10 power, 46 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 50 mitigation)
Recipe (all sets): 4 tanned leather, 3 tuber strand, 1 severed maple, 2 thread filament (Pants & Tunic take 3 leather, 2 tuber)
Imbue: Appropriate piece to be imbued, 1 glowing material, 2 thread filament
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 10: Tanned Leather Boots
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 11: Dexterous Tanned Leather Bracers, Tanned Leather Skull Cap, Woven Tanned Leather Bracers
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 12: Dexterous Tanned Leather Gloves, Tanned Leather Bracers, Woven Tanned Leather Gloves
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 13: Dexterous Tanned Leather Skull Cap, Tanned Leather Shoulder Pads, Woven Tanned Leather Skull Cap
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 14: Dexterous Tanned Leather Shoulder Pads, Tanned Leather Gloves, Woven Tanned Leather Shoulder Pads
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 15: Imbued Tanned Leather Pants, Tanned Leather Pants
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 16: Imbued Tanned Leather Tunic, Tanned Leather Tunic
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 17: Dexterous Tanned Pants, Imbued Dexterous Tanned Pants, Imbued Woven Tanned Leather Pants, Woven Tanned Pants
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 18: Woven Tanned Boots
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 19: Dexterous Tanned Boots, Dexterous Tanned Tunic, Imbued Dexterous Tanned Leather Tunic, Imbued Woven Tanned Leather Tunic, Woven Tanned Tunic
Created: 2009-05-11 12:04:44
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-05-11 12:04:44
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.