These are the tier 4 rare (level 32) armor sets, created by Tailors at the Loom, that can be worn by all fighters, priests & scouts. There are 7 base pieces to these sets and pants & tunic can be imbued.
Engraved Leather: 19 str, 19 sta, 19 agi, 30 health & power, 74 vs heat/cold/magic/mental/divine/disease/poison, 146 mit (Pants & Tunic have 156 mit)
Woven Engraved Leather: 19 sta, 19 wis, 30 health & power, 74 vs heat/cold/magic/mental/divine/disease/poison, 146 mit (Pants & Tunic have 156 mit)
Dexterous Engraved Leather: 19 sta, 19 wis, 30 health & power, 74 vs heat/cold/magic/mental/divine/disease/poison, 146 mit (Pants & Tunic have 156 mit)
Chest Lambent Imbue: 5% chance to Heal target for 35 instantly and every four seconds
Leg Sanguine Imbue: 5% chance to do 89 heat damage on target's attacker
1 engraved leather pelt, 4 etched leather pelt, 4 tussah root, 1 severed briarwood, 8 wire filament. Imbue: Piece to be imbued, 1 glimmering material, 8 wire filament
- Advanced Tailor Volume 30: Engraved Leather Boots, Engraved Leather Skullcap
- Advanced Tailor Volume 31: Dexterous Engraved Bracers, Engraved Leather Bracers, Engraved Leather Shoulder Pads, Woven Engraved Bracers
- Advanced Tailor Volume 32: Engraved Leather Gloves
- Advanced Tailor Volume 33: Dexterous Engraved Skullcap, Engraved Leather Vest, Imbued Engraved Leather Vest, Woven Engraved Skullcap
- Advanced Tailor Volume 37: Dexterous Engraved Pants, Engraved Leather Pants, Imbued Dexterous Engraved Pants, Imbued Engraved Leather Pants, Imbued Woven Engraved Pants, Woven Engraved Pants
- Advanced Tailor Volume 38: Woven Engraved Boots, Woven Engraved Gloves, Woven Engraved Shoulder Pads
- Advanced Tailor Volume 39: Dexterous Engraved Boots, Dexterous Engraved Gloves, Dexterous Engraved Shoulder Pads, Imbued Dexterous Engraved Vest, Dexterous Engraved Vest, Imbued Woven Engraved Tunic, Woven Engraved Tunic
Created: 2009-08-11 12:10:51
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-08-11 12:10:51
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.