Links come and links go, often with no warning. This section will be randomly link checked and updated.
General EQII Links
- No set of links is complete without mentioning the official EverQuest II site as well as their EQ2 Forums.
- Feldon's EQ2Wire is a long-running EQ2 news site that not only has a character/item/guild/recipe search ("EQ2U"), but also has forums. (I would like to request that folks who use ad blockers enable them for eq2wire.com as well as www.eqtraders.com and all their subdomains, as we're both fan-run sites that rely on that advertising revenue to stay running. ~Mum)
- The EQ2 Wiki is pretty much the go-to for quest information these days. Do remember that it depends on member-submitted information, and if you find something wrong, make sure to submit a correction!
- EQ2 Interface has lovely ways for you to customize your user interface, including one mod that will allow you to display both an adventuring and an artisan xp bar at the same time.
- EQ2 Maps and Quests stopped being updated back in 2013, but if you're looking for maps of older lands, it is still a good resource.
- IGN has an EQ2 Guides - I haven't used it, myself, so know little about it.
Class-Specific and Special-Interest Links
- Gwydhar does some fabulous character portraits (amidst all of her other lovely art) if you wish to have one of your favorite characters immortalized. We got to see her in action at the 2008 Fan Faire.
- Able Gamers is a site specifically for disabled gamers.
Crafting in Other Lands
- Of course, for those playing EQ, there is the site that started it all for us, EQ Traders Corner
The Lighter Side of Gaming
- The Guild - if you've never heard of The Guild, an often humorous web series about a bunch of gamers, you should check it out!
- CTRL+ALT+DEL is another online comic that we enjoy. Mum's favorite so far, of course, is the one on skilling up RL baking!
Social Media Links
- Denmum streams on Twitch!" - currently, Mum is trying to stream after w*rk on Thursday nights, starting at 7 p.m. Pacific. Schedule is subject to change, and her Twitch channel schedule should contain the most up-to-date schedule information.
- YouTube Videos - if this link goes wonky, videos are under "EQTC Mum".
- EQ2 Homeshow on Facebook - if you are a decorator that uses Facebook, you might want to request that you be added to this group.
Extra Life is a charity branch of the Children's Miracle Network. It is a collection of gamers who "play it forward" by raising money for their local Children's Miracle Network hospital. Mum's local hospital is Rady's Children's Hospital in San Diego, and she's raised several thousand dollars for them over the years. If you want to learn more, or possibly even throw in a donation, you can check out Niami DenMother's Extra Life Page for 2024 (Link changes at the start of each year, as Extra Life starts a new campaign each year.)
Created: 2004-10-26 04:00:28
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2024-01-05 01:42:53
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.