- The lost city of Neriak has been rediscovered.
- A new playable race, the Arasai, are now available for players who have
Echoes of Faydwer.
- New characters created for Neriak will start in Hate's Envy, an outpost
in the Darklight Wood.
- A whole new LFG system is available. Find friends, slaughter foes!
- House moves just became less of a chore!
- PvP players can no longer use zoning to escape combat!
- An additional character slot has been added to all accounts & two for
Station Access subscribers!
- NPCs that were taking too long to appear should now show up sooner.
It is now much easier to move houses!
- Just go to the new house and purchase it. Your old house will be relinquished
automatically and all of your items will move to your new house.
- When you enter your house for the first time, you will notice a moving crate
on the floor. You can move it around and retrieve items from it, but it cannot
be picked up or destroyed.
- Items in the moving crate count towards your total item count in your house,
but do not provide status cost reduction and are not useable.
- Items cannot be put into the moving crate.
- The moving crate will disappear when all items are removed from it.
- When moving, your house vault will overflow rather than putting the extra
items into your overflow slot. This means that you cannot put new items into
it until it shrinks to the intended size.
- NO-TRADE items that were placed in your house by another player will move
along with your items, but will keep the same restrictions. The original placer
will receive an email indicating that you moved houses.
- House items may only be moved by one player at a time.
- House Items can now be placed on the ceiling in multi-level houses without
- The distance at which you may pickup and move house items has been increased.
- You now have the option to move a house item from the ‘collect an
- Players can now reside in the city of Neriak.
- New adventures await low level characters in Darklight Woods.
- You should now be able to find Askadian in the Emerald Halls.
- Creatures that add to assist Mayong in Castle Mistmoore can no longer be
stolen by another raid group by using aggro.
- The Avatar of tranquility in Lesser Faydark should not respawn on zone resets,
if it has been defeated recently.
- Lava and ‘bottomless’ pits will no longer teleport you immediately.
- Players using the metalworking skill will now see sparks fly when their
hammer hits the tongs (on most graphics settings).
- Tailored windcloth hex dolls have been relocated to the tailoring essentials
volume 66 book to be consistent with the hex dolls in other level ranges.
Skills & Abilities
- The minimum skill required to use Longshadow Evidence has been lowered to
- Hate Position abilities are now more reliable than they previously were
at causing an enemy to change targets to account for the change in hate positions.
- The /target command will no longer work unless your character can see the
mob in question.
- The Mystic spell 'Shadowy Attendant' will now summon the correct pet
- The Wizard spell 'Accord' will not apply hate increase to non-fighters
- The Warlock spell 'Boon of the dark' will not apply hate increase to non-fighters.
Its triggered effect will also work on members not inside the Warlock's group.
- An issue causing arrows to not be consumed if Quick Shot was triggered has
- The triggered effect for a Druid's 'Infusion' now only works while in combat.
- The reuse timer for a Mystic's 'Glacial Strike' is now correctly shared
by 'Cold Flame.'
- Reduced the PvP stun duration for the crown of enlightenment.
- The transcribe single spell should work properly once again.
- If you are in combat with another player who has accumulated hate for you,
zoning to escape the combat will not be possible.
- The 'Tie That Binds' quests have been removed from the game. All new players
will receive the 'Set Recall Point' ability at the same time that they receive
their 'Call of …' ability. Players currently on these quests will find
them auto-completed. Existing characters who have not started these quests
will be granted the 'Set Recall Point' ability instantly.
- Changed text of dialog in the mage writ class to correctly refer to Krulkiel
Trackers instead of Krulkiel Marauders.
- Objects clicked to give Legend & Lore quest books will no longer become
inactive for a brief time before allowing the next player to use them.
- Players can now kill the Adherants, Hellhounds, and Vampires wherever they
find them for credit toward "The Stiletto's Thirst' quest in the Bloodline
- Some quests that were not evaluating prerequisites correctly in all zones
will now do so.
- You will no longer be able to obtain the next quest in a quest chain by
sharing prior to completing the prerequisite quest for certain quest chains.
- Ineligibility for quest sharing will no longer repeat the same reasons.
- Quests such as ‘Wounded Scout’ that were not showing any objectives
will now do so.
- Kithicor's Nighthunter Hood now has a hood appearance.
- Symmetry III now properly adds +15 damage in addition to healing.
- Wu's Intercession will now trigger properly from the Gloves of Whispered
- The Crescent Moon Skullcap will no longer vanish after zoning.
- The chance for a chest to drop 2 of the same item has been lowered substantially.
- Low level weapon damage adornments should now do damage when applied to
- Poisoned seeds of the Tender should once again work properly.
- The Behavioral Modificatinator Stereopticon now works as a de-aggro device
rather than taking the same functionality as the Illusionist ‘Phase’
spell. In addition, there is now a 2 minute reuse timer on the device, however
there is no longer a chance for the device to ‘fail’ and add more
hate on use.
- Riding a griffon, cloud or carpet will no longer cause /pet hide to cancel.
- You will no longer appear mounted after dismissing your mount.
- Fixed an issue with deity pets that caused them to become controllable.
- Fixed an issue with deity pets conflicting with the summoner pets.
- Custom UI's that change the quest journal should no longer crash when looking
at group members' quests.
- The LFG window has received new functionality to help adventurers pool
their resources and face the challenges of Norrath. Click the LFG button on
your group window or use the /lfg command to open the LFG window.
- The interface for creating a guild has been improved.
- Custom Options file names are now limited to 50 characters.
- Since the world has seen the addition of multiple cities, chat channels
will now use a good and evil naming convention.
- The client will now load the target ring textures from the ui/images folder
allowing users to customize target rings
Created: 2007-05-23 11:20:10
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2007-05-23 11:20:10
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.