These are the tier 5 (Level 40) common cloth armor sets, made by Tailors at the Sewing Table; wearable by all classes. There are 7 pieces to each of these sets, and the robe & pantaloons can be imbued. There is no vest option for this tier.
Rough Linen Armor: +17 STA, WIS, INT; +40 Health & Power; +63 Mitigation (+ 68 for Chest & Legs); +22 all resists
Tranquil Rough Linen Armor: +25 STA, INT; +40 Health & Power; +63 Mitigation (+ 68 for Chest & Legs) +22 all resists
Lambent Imbue for chest – 5% chance to cast Rejuvenation on caster (heals 35 instantly and every 4.0 seconds for 20 seconds)
Sanguine Imbue for legs – 5% chance to cast Sanguine feedback on attacker (inflicts 102 heat damage on target)
Cap, slippers, mitts, shawl, cuffs: 8 ashen roots, 1 strengthened leather, 6 fine filament. Robe & pantaloons: 10 ashen roots, 1 strengthened leather, 6 fine filament.
Imbues are found in the same book as their regular counterparts and require the original piece, 1 luminous material and 6 fine filament.
- Tailor Essentials Volume 40: rough linen cap, rough linen slippers, tranquil rough linen cap
- Tailor Essentials Volume 41: rough linen cuffs, rough linen shawl
- Tailor Essentials Volume 42: rough linen mitts, rough linen pantaloons
- Tailor Essentials Volume 43: rough linen robe
- Tailor Essentials Volume 45: tranquil rough linen pantaloons, tranquil rough linen robe, tranquil rough linen shawl, tranquil rough linen slippers
- Tailor Essentials Volume 46: tranquil broadcloth pantaloons
- Tailor Essentials Volume 48: tranquil broadcloth vest, tranquil broadcloth robe
Created: 2009-08-04 08:34:41
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-08-04 08:34:41
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.