These are the tier 7 (Level 60) common cloth armor sets, made by Tailors at the Sewing Table; wearable by all classes. There are seven pieces in this set (there is no vest option available in this tier), and robe and pantaloons can be imbued.
Windcloth Armor: +24 STA, WIS, INT; +60 Health & Power; +91 Mitigation (+ 98 for Chest & Legs); +97 all resists
Tranquil Windcloth Armor: +28 STA, 34 INT; +60 Health & Power; +91 Mitigation (+ 98 for Chest & Legs); +97 all resists
Lambent Imbue for chest: 5% chance to cast Rejuvenation on caster (heals 55 instantly and every 4.0 seconds for 20 seconds)
Sanguine Imbue for legs: 5% chance to cast Sanguine feedback on attacker (inflicts 153 heat damage on target)
Cap, slippers, shawl, cuffs, mitts: 9 hanging roots, 1 horned leather pelt, 10 mythical filament. Robe & pantaloons: 11 hanging roots, 1 horned leather pelt, 10 mythical filament. Imbues require the original piece, 1 scintillating material and 10 mythical filament.
- Tailor Essentials Volume 60: windcloth cap, windcloth slippers
- Tailor Essentials Volume 61: windcloth cuffs, windcloth shawl
- Tailor Essentials Volume 62: windcloth mitts, windcloth pantaloons, imbued windcloth pantaloons
- Tailor Essentials Volume 63: windcloth robe, imbued windcloth robe
- Tailor Essentials Volume 65: tranquil windcloth cap, tranquil windcloth cuffs, tranquil windcloth mitts, tranquil windcloth pantaloon, tranquil windcloth robe, tranquil windcloth shawl, tranquil windcloth slippers, imbued tranquil windcloth robe, imbued tranquil windcloth pantaloons
Created: 2009-08-11 11:10:17
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-08-11 11:10:17
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.