- * A new epic quest line is available for every class of adventurer and
crafter who has reached level 80.
- * The Avatars of the Gods have returned with renewed strength and new members:
The Tribunal, Karana and Bertoxxolous.
- * New mannequins are available for displaying armor and weapons in your
house. You can acquire them from some of your more dedicated and advanced
- * Two new UI windows are available: Pet Options and Connection Status.
Check out the User Interface section for details.
- * PvP armor sets and PvP based writs are now available on the PvP servers.
- * Summoners are now granted an additional spell at level 2 so they can
complete Arcane Storm properly.
- * NPC's in raid zones that you would normally see will no longer disappear
when running on low graphics settings.
- * The Clockwork Menace Factory will once again allow you to enter as long
as one group member has the power cell key.
- * AFK flags will no longer be removed when zoning.
- * Racial innate abilities are now displayed in the achievement window along
with the traits, traditions and trainings.
- * Mount Merchant Laydin Haggus of Teren's Grasp will now sell high level
mounts to those allied with the forces of evil.
- * At long last, PvP Armor Sets are now available! Seek out Lady Arlen Sunbeam
and Sir Drofecid Tops in Kylong Plains for more information.
- * Spread throughout the world, you can now find characters that give out
pvp based writs. Tokens have been removed from player drops and are now obtained
through the writ system.
- * Shrink effects will no longer work on PvP servers
- * Charmed mobs should not be as powerful as they once were
- * Transcribers should no longer give out temporary spells from the Necromancer
Siphoning of Souls line
- * Coercers -Agonizing Silence line has had its stifle duration reduced
* You can now search for items on the broker by effect name. For example,
open the advanced search page and enter "Aura of Agility" in the item
effect field to find all items with this effect.
- Frostfell themed food house items now remain edible all year round.
- The lust, devotion, passion and love candles can now have their hearts
lit or extinguished.
- Rare leather pelts found in treasure chests should stack with harvested
rare leather pelts from now on. They still may not stack with older pelts,
however. (Local tradeskill society advisors suggest pack rats may therefore
wish to use the older ones up first.)
- Clockwork Earring has been renamed to Clockwork Ring to reflect its equip
- Red-saddled Midnight Mistrunner Horse Whistle should now be usable by Good-aligned
- Heartfinder should no longer give error messages about lacking the required
skill to use.
- Seared Bandolier and Buz'zard's Shortbow should no longer move to your
overflow after zoning.
- Most power healing procs will no longer break stealth.
- The proc on Bristlebane's Cane of Trickery should now trigger correctly.
The elevator in Gorowyn will now stop in line with the platforms.
- Sinking Sands
There should now be fewer unreachable mining nodes in the Sinking Sands. Should
you encounter any after this update, please submit a /bug with the location.
- Kunzar Jungle
Repeatable quests in Kunzar Jungle now give more faction.
- Charasis: the Maiden's Chamber
-Bilithu of the Old Ways:
Summons of the Feaster is no longer affected by mana draining spells and abilities.
Bilithu's power pool has been reduced.
- -Drusella Sathir:
Drusella's Necromantic Aura now initially clears all hostile spells cast on
While under the protection of her necromantic aura, Drusella will no longer
- * Isle of Mara
Artisan quests on the Isle of Mara now grant tradeskill experience, instead
of adventure experience.
Enhance: Knockout line should properly update the damage now.
- Level 60 to 70 dumbfire pets should now scale properly with the caster
before an upgraded spell is available.
The adrenaline power drain will no longer be absorbed by wards.
Amazing reflexes can no longer have its trigger percentage modified unless
Siphoning of Souls should now return the appropriate level spell for Soothing
Hook Arrow should no longer move stationary creatures and objects.
An issue that might cause wards to have a long delay in their initial update
after zoning has been fixed.
Dark Broodlings should now cast at the level of the caster.
- Repeating the Sebilis quests "Swords To Be Swiped" and "Sathirian
Hunting Party" will now reward more Synod Reet faction than previously.
- While on the quest, "In Honor and Service", players that accidentally
destroyed the orc expedition keys can now loot them again if they are on the
stage requiring them to open the chests.
- The first stage of the quest "The Teachings of Yoru" now updates
correctly on the number of wood pieces collected.
- The quest "An Ugly Bounty" has received a new reward, and players
who have sold their previous rewards can return and purchase the new earring
if they wish.
- The quest "Nothing on the Mind" in Jarsath Wastes no longer awards
the same item as the quest "Deadly Waters!" For those that have
already finished "Nothing on the Mind" Mirg Nel'Ron, The Sel'Nok
Brigade Quartermaster, has a new item to sell you.
- Grandmasters belonging to the tradeskill societies of the five starting
cities now offer another quest for crafters level 30 and above who have completed
their previous quest, Journeyman Service. Seek out Grandmaster Kawayzer (West
Freeport), Grandmaster Kimbialis (Ironforge Exchange, off North Qeynos), Grandmaster
Zyrythius (Neriak), Grandmaster Feldmanus (Kelethin), or Grandmaster Jayak
(Gorowyn) to begin.
- Tradeskill societies in the five starting cities of Norrath now offer a
new recipe book to those they regard warmly.
- Provisioners noticed they had two separate recipes for prickly pear muffins,
and have reformulated the level 55 recipe to create prickly pear crumpets
instead. Mmm, crumpets.
- The recipe for luscious cranberry pie with cream now requires 6 fuel, but
the pie will last longer.
- "Hair of the Dog" is now a level 25 provisioner recipe, instead
of level 35.
- Carpenters will find two new recipes, one in each of carpenter essentials
volume 60 and 62, which should be pleasing for home decorators.
- The number of charges on the Gnomish Safety Recaller has been increased
- "Fizzlebottom's Wondrous Hover-gasser" recipe book is now known
as "Fizzlebottom's Remarkable Rechargeration Recipes" and also contains
a recharger recipe for the Gnomish Safety Recaller. It is still for sale in
Steamfont Mountains at Gnomeland Security.
- The Gigglegibber's Secret of Death now has only a 1 second casting time.
- Scintillating restorative stitching now has a minimum required level to
use of 60, in line with other adornments of the same level.
- Condemning Smite Adept III now correctly returns 2 flickering dust as a
- "Common Writing" and "Spectral Influx" sage reaction
arts should now correctly prevent a failure when used to counter an event.
- Pets should now be able to keep up with their owners.
- Each pet will now keep his name when zoning instead of all using the current
- There is a new command for un-equipping items in your appearance slots.
- Pet Options Window
The pet options window allows you to set custom options for every pet you
To open this window, right click on a pet and choose Pet Options or type /petoptions.
Settings persist through recasting of your pet and include:
Pet Hide Status
Controllable pet states:
- Protect Me
- Protect Self
- Fight Melee
- Fight Ranged
Connection Stats Window
We've added a connection statistics window which will show your ping, bytes
per second, frames per second and packet loss. The default key to toggle this
window is F11.
Created: 2008-02-06 10:09:34
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2008-02-06 10:09:34
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.