World events are limited-duration special events. Some are holiday events, some are lore or world-building events. Some include or involve crafting, some reward house items.
Listed below are various world events that I track due to crafting components and/or house items. The current and future events should also be found on the in-game calendar, but it is hoped that the articles linked below will be helpful.
Any start/end times that are mentioned use Pacific time.
Bristlebane Day runs from March 28 through April 11, 2019. Special one-day-only events will happen April 1.
Beast'r 2019 has no crafting, but there will be collecting, shopping and house items! It will run from the start of April 19 through the end of April 25.
Days of Summer 2018 started Aug. 21, 2018. There is no end date for obtaining/completing the quests and shopping at the vendor.
There are two events that occur once a month. In both cases, they will usually start at 12:01 a.m. Pacific on their designated start date, and end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on the scheduled end date. (Basically, midnight to midnight, shifted one minute off to make it less confusing.) In both cases, there is only minor crafting involved, but many lovely house items that can be obtained.
The City Festivals run from the 1st through the 7th of each month, and will visit a different city every month. (In each location, the event should run outside the reach of the city guards, so that both good and evil folks can join in the event). This is where players can spend the city tokens that they earn from city (adventuring or crafting) writs. There will be two new house items and one new armor crate per city, starting with the May 2018 Freeport City Fest
Occurring on the 20th of each month and running for 2 days, is the Moonlight Enchantments event, also known as the "grotto" or "mushroom rings" event. If you are already familiar with the event, and just want details on the lovely house items, the five grotto pages were revamped on April 19, 2018 with new images:
Past Events - Can Still Craft
These events included items that can still be crafted, provided you scribed the recipes, and have the primary ingredient, which dropped only during the event.
- Brewday 2019 ran from March 5 to March 18, 2019.
- Erollisi Day 2019 ran from 12:01 a.m. Pacific on February 7 through 11:59 p.m. Pacific on February 19
- Nights of the Dead 2018 ran from Oct 5 through November 1, 2018
- Tinkerfest 2018 ran from July 19 through August 2.
- Bristlebane Day 2018 ran from March 29 through April 12, 2018. There were special 2-day events on April 1-2 to celebrate Bristlebane's Highest of High Silly Days.
- Brewday 2018ran from March 6, 2018 through March 19, 2018
- Erollisi Day 2018 ran from February 8 through February 20, 2018.
- Nights of the Dead 2017 ran from October 6 through November 2, 2017.
- Tinkerfest 2017 ran from July 20, 2017 through August 2, 2017.
- Bristlebane Day 2017 ran from March 30 through April 13, with special events that occurred only on April 1.
- Brewday 2017 ran from March 3 through March 17, 2017.
- Erollisi Day 2017 ran from Feb. 9 through Feb. 21, 2017.
- Nights of the Dead 2016 ran from October 6 through November 2, 2016.
- Tinkerfest 2016 ran from July 21 through August 3, 2016
- Bristlebane Day 2016 ran from March 25 through April 7, 2016.
- Brewday 2016 ran from March 3, 2016 through March 17, 2016.
- Erollisi Day 2016 ran from February 4, 2016 through February 17, 2016.
- Nights of the Dead 2015 ran from November 8, 2015 through November 2, 2015.
- Tinkerfest 2015 ran from July 17 through August 3, 2015.
- Bristlebane Day 2015 ran from March 27 through April 9, with special 1-day-only events on April 1.
- Brewday 2015 ran from March 5, 2015 through March 16, 2015
- Erollisi Day 2015 ran from February 5 through February 18, 2015
- Nights of the Dead 2014 ran from October 9, 2014 through November 3, 2014
- Tinkerfest 2014 ran from July 25 through August 11, 2014.
- Bristlebane Day 2014 ran from March 28 through April 10, 2014, with special one-day-only events on April 1.
- Brewday 2014 ran from March 6 through March 17, 2014.
- Erollisi Day 2014 is over but you may still craft the items.
- Nights of the Dead 2013 ran from October 15 through November 11, 2013.
- Tinkerfest 2013 ran from July 26 through August 13.
- Bristlebane Day 2013 ran from from March 29 through April 11, 2013.
- Brewday 2013 ran from Macrh 7 through March 18, 2013
- Erollisi Day 2013 ran from Feb 7 through Feb 20, 2013
- Nights of the Dead 2012 ran from October 11, 2012 through November 5, 2012
- Tinkerfest 2012ran from July 29 through August 8, 2012. Those who purchased the recipes can craft the items throughout the year
- Bristlebane Day 2012 ran from March 27 through April 9, 2012. Those who purchased the recipes can craft them throughout the year.
- Brew Day 2012 ran from March 8 through March 19. If you purchased the recipes books, you can continue to craft these items.
- Erollisi Day 2012 is over, but items can still be crafted
- Nights of the Dead 2011 ran from October 13 through November 7, 2011. Want just the crafting notes, and not the preview on the quested/bought house items? - NoTD 2011 Crafting
- Tinkerfest 2011 ran from July 29 through August 8. If you scribed the recipes and have some of the shiny tinkerfest cogs, you can still craft the items
- Bristlebane Day 2011 is over, but, yep, you can still craft the items!
- Brewday 2011 is over, but items can still be crafted.
- Erollisi Day 2011 is over, but you can still craft the items from the various recipe books, if you have some of the love notes or hard candy.
- Nights of the Dead 2010 ran from October 14, 2010 through November 8, 2010. Items can still be crafted if you scribed the recipes and have some of the candy drops
- Tinkerfest 2010 is over, but you can still craft tinkered furniture if you scribed the books and can scrounge up some cogs!
- Bristlebane Day 2010 Bristlebane loves grand pranks, but he also loves those halflings that he created, so this year the god of Mischief also included a few crafted goodies in the festivities. This event ran from March 30 through April 11, but you can craft year-round if you have recipes and the special ingredients.
- Brew Day 2010 - a celebration in honor of Brell, this event is over, but if you have the recipes and the special ingredients, you can still craft these items.
- Erollisi Day 2010 - this festival of Love is now gone for another year, but the items can still be crafted if you have the recipes and the drops
- Tinkerfest 2009
- Brewday 2009 (story-only)
- Erollisi Day 2009
- Erollisi Day 2008
Past Events - Can Only Craft on Special Equipment
These items can only be crafted if you have access to the Frostfell Crafting Stations
Events with Little/No Crafting But House Items
- Chronoportals 2019! This annual celebration of the launch of EverQuest was bigger than ever, and lasted a full month! It ran from Feb 28, 2019 through March 31, 2019.
- Against the Elements expansion prelude event hit the live servers on Sept. 13, 2018 and ran until March 26, 2019.
- Heroes' Festival 2018 ran from November 1 through November 13.
- The first-ever Scorched Skyran from June 28 through July 9, 2018. There was no crafting component for this event.
- Oceansfull had it's first run from June 8 through June 18, 2018. There was no crafting component for this event.
- Days of Summer - All quests have been unlocked, and the panda and his quests will be a permanent addition to the world.
- Chronoportals 2018 ran from March 19 through March 26, 2018. Vendors were available until the end of April 2.
- Beast'r ran from March 27 through April 3.
- Malicious Threat prelude event ran from Aug. 13, 2015 to Sept 15, 2015 with a ton of buyables.
- Heroes' Festival 2017 ran from November 3 through November 15. It didn't have much on the crafting front (1 quest), but did include buyable house and appearance items.
- Sundered Ground prelude event ran from September 24, 2015 to November 3, 2015, and rewarded an all-class recipe book for granite and sandstone building blocks.
- Heroes' Festival 2016 event had minimal crafting, but lovely house items were available with event currency.
Since there was a request for this, here is a link to all of the most recent quest tracker spreadsheets from Casdoe of Maj Dul for each major world event.
Created: 2009-09-17 02:25:28
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2019-04-09 09:26:26
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.