March 20, 2013 saw the arrival of the first day of spring -- and many new lovely house items to be purchased from the monthly Moonlight Enchantments event (Which, by the way, will be lasting for 3 days this month, instead of the usual two!).
Here are size comparisons for the new items, other than the watery tile. (See next paragraph on tile changes incoming.) Formal icons and updated event pages for the various grottos will be along "soon".
The watery tile currently has both a glitter and a fog effect to it. Based on considerable player feedback, they are working on removing both effects from the item. There is no ETA, and there are no further details at this time.
Size comparisons are made using, from left to right: smallest size, default size, a default size lore and legend book, and largest size. (You will note in a couple cases that largest size is only a tiny bit larger than the default size.) On March 26, the max sizing for five of the new items was increased. The images for the following have been updated accordingly on this page: Creeping Fingers, Tri Color Leaf Tree, Five Leaf Bush, Drooping Fern Plant and Blooming Jacaranda.
For a comparison between the SC-purchased lush plants and the grotto-available items, click here.
The new items, by location are:
- Greater Faydark: Blooming Jacaranda, Creeping Dropleaf Vine
- Nektulos Forest: Crystallized Basin, Gilded Wheelbarrow
- Darklight Woods: Lilac Bristletree, Creeping Finger
- Enchanted Lands: Drooping Fern Plant, Five Leaf Bush, Flowering Lilium Plant, Green Leaf Fern, Grey Branched Bush, Prairie Wildflower, Tri Color Leaf Tree, Variegated Lilium Plant
- Antonica: Blooming Hibrida, Brazen Basin, Glistening Basin, Veined Lilypad, Watery Tile