Mum was just scampering home after a bit of grocery shopping when she spotted a gnomish gal down on one knee, offering a rose to a large barbarian. A moment later, a mixed lot of a dozen or so would-be swains started to congregate on the spot, all brandishing long-stemmed red roses.
Was it that time of year again, already?
Then she spotted the infamous Dalron, king of the cheesy pick-up line, speaking earnestly to a wide-eyed young adventurer.
Yep. It was definitely that time of year again.
Erollisi Day. The festival of loooooooove.
Over the years, Mum thought she had seen much every possible silliness that there was to see during the festival. Love-sick ogresses chasing elves. Adventurers killing sentient creatures to steal their love notes and candies. Gnomes proposing to anything that moved, and even a few things that didn't ...
She thought she'd seen every possible silliness, that is, until her friend Ngranna showed up.
With a bemused shake of her head, she headed for the apothecary shop. She just hoped they had some eyeball bleach for sale. She needed it after that little vision.
Erollisi Day for 2011, runs from February 9 until the night of February 20.
To conserve a bit of time, I am going to point folks who are unfamiliar with the holiday, and those who need reminders about love notes, vendors and such to last year's Erollisi Day 2010 writeup. Feel free to go read, we'll wait for you to catch back up. Instead, since this arrived with no preview time and such, I am going to dive right into the new goodies for the year:
- Romantic Gifts to Craft IV with 11 new recipes
- 4 new vendor items (correction from initial post)
- a new quest in New Halas, with a world-placeable gazebo (short-term duration)
- a 9-piece glowie collection
- statue rewards from a former quest added to an existing quest
- A trade-in vendor in Qeynos Harbor and East Freeport who will trade your various hard candies and love notes into a single type of note for easier stacking
This new recipe book is sold on Steven in Qeynos Harbor or East Freeport. (The other E-Day recipe books are also for sale on him. Again, the 2010 writeup linked in the paragraph above has more details.)
|basket of Perfect Pomegranates
||Elegant Coffee Table|
|Luxurious Dining Chair
||Plush Dining Chair|
|Treatise of Trysts
||Volume of Romance|
|Candle Ringed by Pink roses
||Candle Ringed by Purple roses|
|Candle Ringed by Red roses
||Candle Ringed by Yellow roses|
In addition to the 300-coin pink unicorn* shown above, there are two new house items and one appearance item for sale on the E-Day vendors:
|Shard of Love Stag Plushie||Puppy Love Plushie
*Unicorn is only a run speed 10 mount, so is mostly for appearance purposes.
You will have to travel to at least 3 different locations in order to find all 9 glowies.
- Crimson Rose Petal - found in East Freeport, West Freeport, North Qeynos and Qeynos Harbor
- Cobalt Chrysanthemum Petal - found in East Freeport, West Freeport, North Qeynos and Qeynos Harbor
- Emerald Chrysanthemum Petal - found in New Halas & Enchanted Lands
- Golden Rose Petal - found in Enchanted Lands
- Ivory Rose Petal - found in Antonica & The Commonlands
- Onyx Rose Petal - found in East Freeport, West Freeport, North Qeynos and Qeynos Harbor
- Royal Rose Petal - found in Antonica & The Commonlands
- Sunset Chrysanthemum Petal - found in Antonica & The Commonlands
- Velious Chrysanthemum Petal - found in New Halas & Enchanted Lands
Reward for this collection is a Passion Veiled Screen house item:
That's all for now. I may flesh this out when I have more time. ~Mum
Created: 2011-02-09 12:12:18
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2011-02-09 06:46:30
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.