These are the common tier 1 (level 1) cloth armor sets that can be worn by any class. Pieces can be crafted by any artisan, and use the tailoring skill. There are 8 pieces in each set, due to having both a robe and a vest (with the same stats). There is no imbue.
Threadbare: 3 STA, 3 WIS, 3 INT, 5 health, 5 power, migitation 7* (*chest & legs are mitigation 8)
Tranquil Threadbare: 4 STA, 5 INT, 5 health, 5 power, mitigation 7* (*chest & legs are mitigation 8)
Recipe Details: Each piece requires 2 roots, 1 rawhide leather pelt, 1 filament.
- Artisan Essentials Volume 1 - tranquil threadbare cuffs, tranquil threadbare slippers
- Artisan Essentials Volume 2 - tranquil threadbare mitts
- Artisan Essentials Volume 3 - threadbare cap, threadbare slippers, tranquil threadbare cap
- Artisan Essentials Volume 4 - threadbare cuffs, tranquil threadbare shawl
- Artisan Essentials Volume 5 - threadbare shawl
- Artisan Essentials Volume 6 - threadbare mitts, tranquil threadbare pantaloons
- Artisan Essentials Volume 7 - threadbare pantaloons, threadbare robe, threadbare vest
- Artisan Essentials Volume 9 - tranquil threadbare robe, tranquil threadbare vest
Created: 2009-03-18 11:13:17
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-04-01 12:24:03
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.