These are the rare tier 1 (level 2 to equip) cloth armor sets that can be worn by any class. Pieces can be crafted by any artisan, and use the Tailoring skill. There are 8 pieces available in each set, due to having both a robe and a vest (with the same stats). There is no imbue.
Sackloth: 2 STA, 2 WIS, 10 INT, 5 health, 5 power, 13 mitigation, +3 to all saves
Tranquil Sackcloth: 4 STA, 10 INT, 5 health, 5 power, +3 to all saves
Recipe Details: 1 yarrow, 1 root*, 1 rawhide leather pelt, 2 filament (*robe, vest, pantaloons need 5 roots each)
- Advanced Artisan Volume 1: Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Cuffs, Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Slippers
- Advanced Artisan Volume 2: Pristine Sackcloth Slippers, Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Mitts
- Advanced Artisan Volume 3: Pristine Sackcloth Cap, Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Cap
- Advanced Artisan Volume 4: Pristine Sackcloth Cuffs, Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Shawl
- Advanced Artisan Volume 5: Pristine Sackcloth Shawl
- Advanced Artisan Volume 6: Pristine Sackcloth Mitts, Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Pantaloons
- Advanced Artisan Volume 7: Pristine Sackcloth Pantaloons, Pristine Sackcloth Robe, Pristine Sackcloth Vest
- Advanced Artisan Volume 8: Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Robe, Pristine Tranquil Sackcloth Vest
Created: 2009-04-01 12:22:08
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-04-01 12:25:05
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.