These are the tier 2 rare cloth armor sets (level 12 to equip) that can be worn by any class. Pieces can be crafted by any Outfitter class, and use the tailoring skill. There are 8 available pieces to craft in this set, due to there being both a robe and a tunic (with identical stats, just a different look). The pants, robe and tunic can be imbued.
Roughspun: 8 STA, 8 WIS, 11 INT, 10 health, 10 power, +17 to all resists, 43 mitigation (46 mitigation on pants, tunic and robe)
Tranquil Roughspun: 10 STA, 16 INT, 10 health, 10 power, _17 to all resists, 43 mitigation (46 mitigation on pants, tunic and robe)
Recipe Details: 1 sisal root, 4 tuber strands* (tunic, robe and pants require 6 tuber strands), 4 thread filament. Imbue recipes require the appropriate piece (robe, vest or pants), a glowing material and 4 thread filament.
- Advanced Outfitter 10: Roughspun Slippers, Tranquil Roughspun Slippers
- Advanced Outffiter 11: Roughspun Cap, Tranquil Roughspun Bracers
- Advanced Outffiter 12: Roughspun Cuffs, Tranquil Roughspun Mitts
- Advanced Outffiter 13: Roughspun Shawl, Tranquil Roughspun Cap
- Advanced Outffiter 14: Roughspun Mitts, Tranquil Roughspun Shawl
- Advanced Outffiter 15: Roughspun Pantaloons, Imbued Roughspun Pantaloons
- Advanced Outffiter 16: Imbued Roughspun Robe, Imbued Roughspun Vest, Imbued Tranquil Roughspun Pantaloons, Roughspun Robe, Roughspun Vest, Tranquil Roughspun Pantaloons
- Advanced Outfitter 18: Imbued Tranquil Roughspun Robe, Imbued Tranquil Roughspun Vest, Tranquil Roughspun Robe, Tranquil Roughspun Vest
Created: 2009-04-01 12:38:18
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-04-01 12:38:18
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.