These are the common tier 2 (level 10 to equip) cloth armor sets that can be worn by any class. Pieces can be crafted by any Outfitter, and use the tailoring skill. There are 8 pieces that can be in each set due to recipes for both a robe and vest. The pants, robe and vest can be imbued.
Burlap: 5 STA, 5 WIS, 5 INT, 10 health, 10 power, 21 mitigation* (*robe, vest and pantaloons are 23 mitigation)
Tranquil Burlap: 7 STA, 7 INT, 10 health, 10 power, 21 mitigation* (*robe, vest and pantaloons are 23 mitigation)
Recipe Details: 5 tuber strands* (*7 tuber strands for pantaloons, robe, vest), 1 tanned leather pelt, 2 thread filament. Imbue recipes require the appropriate piece (robe, vest or pantaloons), 1 glowing material, 2 thread filament.
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 10: Pristine Burlap Slippers, Pristine Tranquil Burlap Slippers
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 11: Pristine Burlap Cap, Pristine Tranquil Burlap Cuffs
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 12: Pristine Burlap Cuffs, Pristine Tranquil Bulap Mitts
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 13: Pristine Burlap Shawl, Pristine Tranquil Burlap Cap
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 14: Pristine Burlap Mitts, Pristine Tranquil Burlap Shawl
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 15: Pristine Burlap Pantaloons, Pristine Imbued Burlap Pantaloons
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 16: Pristine Burlap Robe, Pristine Imbued Burlap Robe, Pristine Burlap Vest, Pristine Imbued Burlap Vest, Pristine Tranquil Burlap Pantaloons, Pristine Imbued Tranquil Burlap Pantaloons
- Outfitters Essentials Volume 18: Pristine Tranquil Burlap Robe, Pristine Imbued Tranquil Burlap Robe, Pristine Tranquil Burlap Vest, Pristine Imbued Tranquil Burlap Vest
Created: 2009-04-01 12:47:26
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-04-01 12:47:26
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.