These are the rare tier 4 (level 32) cloth armor sets that can be worn by any class. Pieces can be crafted by tailors, and use the tailoring skill. There are 7 pieces in each set (there is no robe to these sets, only a vest). Chest and legs can be imbued.
Cloth: 19 STA, 19 WIS, 19 INT; 30 Health, 30 Power; 66 Mitigation (71 mitigation for Chest & Legs); 74 to all resists
Tranquil Cloth: 26 STA, 30 INT; 30 Health, 30 Power; 66 Mitigation (71 mitigation for Chest & Legs); 74 to all resists
Recipe Details: 1 oak root, 6 tussah root (8 for chest & legs), 1 etched leather pelt, 8 wire filament
Imbues: Require appropriate chest/leg piece, 1 sparkling material, 6 fiber filament
- Advanced Tailor Volume 30: cloth slippers, cloth cap
- Advanced Tailor Volume 31: cloth cuffs, cloth shawl, tranquil cloth cuffs
- Advanced Tailor Volume 32: cloth mitts
- Advanced Tailor Volume 33: cloth vest, tranquil cloth cap, imbued gcloth vest
- Advanced Tailor Volume 35: tranquil cloth mitts, tranquil cloth slippers, tranquil cloth shawl
- Advanced Tailor Volume 36: cloth pantaloons, tranquil cloth pantaloons, imbued cloth pantaloons, imbued tranquil cloth pantaloons
- Advanced Tailor Volume 38: tranquil cloth vest, imbued tranquil cloth vest
Created: 2009-05-07 02:22:51
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-05-07 02:33:04
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.