These are the rare tier 1 (level 2) leather armor sets, wearable by all classes other than mages. Pieces can be crafted by any crafting class, and use tailoring reaction arts on the Sewing Table. There are 7 pieces to each set, and there are no imbues.
Waxed: 10 STR, 2 STA, 2 AGI, 5 health, 5 power, 3 vs heat/cold/magic/mental/divine/disease/poison, 28 mitigation (Pants and Tunic have 30 mitigation)
Woven Waxed: 4 STA, 10 WIS, 5 health, 5 power, 3 vs heat/cold/magic/mental/divine/disease/poison, 28 mitigation (Pants and Tunic have 30 mitigation)
Recipe (both sets): 1 waxed leather, 1 rawhide leather, 1 root, 1 severed elm, 2 filament
- Advanced Artisan Volume 1: Woven Waxed Leather Boots, Woven Waxed Leather Bracers
- Advanced Artisan Volume 2: Waxed Leather Boots, Woven Waxed Leather Gloves
- Advanced Artisan Volume 3: Waxed Leather Skullcap, Woven Waxed Leather Skullcap
- Advanced Artisan Volume 4: Waxed Leather Bracers, Waxed Leather Shoulder Pads, Woven Waxed Leather Shoulder Pads
- Advanced Artisan Volume 5: Waxed Leather Shoulder Pads
- Advanced Artisan Volume 6: Waxed Leather Gloves
- Advanced Artisan Volume 7: Waxed Leather Pants, Waxed Leather Tunic, Woven Waxed Leather Pants
- Advanced Artisan Volume 9: Woven Waxed Leather Tunic
Created: 2009-05-08 01:11:37
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-05-08 01:11:37
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.