These are the common tier 2 (Level 10) chain armor sets, wearable by all scouts, warriors, crusaders, shaman, or clerics. They can be crafted by any Outfitter class (Outfitter, Tailor, Armorer, Weaponsmith) and use the Forge. There are 7 base pieces in each set, and chest and legs of each set can be imbued.
Iron Reverent Armor: 5 STR, 5 WIS, 5 INT; 10 Health, 10 Power; 46 Mitigation (50 mitigation for Chest & Legs)
Iron Chainmail Armor: 5 STR, 5 STA, 5 AGI; 10 Health, 10 Power; 46 Mitigation (50 mitigation for Chest & Legs)
Lambent Imbue for chest: 5% chance to cast Rejuvenation on caster (heals 10 instantly and every 4.0 seconds for 20 seconds)
Sanguine Imbue for legs: 5% chance to cast Sanguine feedback on attacker (inflicts 36 heat damage on target)
Recipe Details: 2 iron cluster (3 for chest and legs), 1 tanned leather pelt, 1 tuber strand, 2 brown coal
Imbues: the base piece to be imbued, 1 glowing material, 2 brown coal
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 10: iron reverent boots
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 11: iron chainmail boots, iron chainmail coif, iron reverent bracers
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 12: iron chainmail bracers, iron chainmail mantle, iron reverent gloves
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 13: iron chainmail coat, iron chainmail gloves, iron reverent coif, imbued iron chainmail coat
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 14: iron chainmail leggings, iron reverent mantle, imbued iron chainmail leggings
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 16: iron reverent leggings, imbued iron reverent leggings
- Outfitter Essentials Volume 18: iron reverent coat , imbued iron reverent coat
Created: 2009-05-11 12:33:22
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-05-11 12:33:22
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.