These are the tier 2 rare (level 12) leather armor sets that can be worn by all classes other than mages. They can be crafted by any Outfitter class (Outfitter, Armorer, Weaponsmith, Tailor) on the Sewing Table and use Tailoring reaction arts. There are 7 pieces to each armor set. Chest and legs of each set can be imbued.
Cured Leather: 11 STR, 8 STA, 8 AGI, 10 health, 10 power, 17 to all resists, 67 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 72 mitigation)
Woven Cured Leather: 13 STA, 13 WIS, 10 health, 10 power, 17 to all resists, 67 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 72 mitigation)
Dexterous Cured Leather: 13 AGI, 13 STR, 10 health, 10 power, 17 to all resists, 67 mitigation (Pants & Tunic have 72 mitigation)
Recipe*: 1 cured leather pelt, 3 tanned leather pelt, 3 tuber strand, 1 severed maple, 4 thread filament (Pants & Tunic take 2 tanned leather pelts, 2 tuber strands)
Imbue: Piece to be imbued, 1 glowing material, 4 thread filament
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 10: Cured Leather Boots, Dexterous Cured Boots
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 11: Cured Leather Skull Cap, Dexterous Cured Bracers, Woven Cured Bracers
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 12: Cured Leather Bracers, Dexterous Cured Gloves, Woven Cured Gloves
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 13: Cured Leather Shoulder Pads, Dexterous Cured Skullcap, Woven Cured Skullcap
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 14: Cured Leather Gloves, Dexterous Cured Shoulder Pads, Woven Cured Shoulder Pads
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 15: Cured Leather Pants, Imbued Cured Leather Pants
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 16: Cured Leather Tunic, Imbued Cured Leather Tunic
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 17: Dexterous Cured Pants, Imbued Dexterous Cured Leather Pants, Imbued Woven Cured Leather Pants, Woven Cured Pants
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 18: Woven Cured Boots
- Advanced Outfitter Volume 19: Dexturous Cured Tunic, Imbued Dexterous Cured Leather Tunic, Imbued Woven Cured Leather Tunic, Woven Cured Tunic
Created: 2009-05-19 11:19:14
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-05-19 11:19:14
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.