These are the tier 4 rare (level 32) plate armor sets, equippable by BER, GRD, PAL, SHD, TMP, INQ. They are crafted by an Armorer at the Forge. There are 7 pieces available in each set, and cuirass (chest) and greaves (legs) can be imbued.
Feysteel Plate: 19 STA, 19 WIS, 19 INT, 30 health, 30 power, 74 vs heat, 74 vs cold, 74 vs magic, 74 vs mental, 74 vs divine, 74 vs disease, 74 vs poison, mitigation 278* (*chest & legs are mitigation 298)
Feysteel Vanguard: 19 STR, 19 STA, 19 AGI, 30 health, 30 power, 74 vs heat, 74 vs cold, 74 vs magic, 74 vs mental, 74 vs divine, 74 vs disease, 74 vs poison, mitigation 278* (*chest & legs are mitigation 298)
Feysteel Devout: 19 STR, 19 STA, 19 INT, 30 health, 30 power, 55 vs heat, 55 vs cold, 55 vs magic, 55 vs mental, 55 vs divine, 55 vs disease, 55 vs poison, mitigation 278* (*chest & legs are mitigation 298)
Imbued Chest adds: Lambent Imbued when equipped: When target takes any damage, this spell has a 5% chance to cast Lambent Rejuvenation on caster. Lasts for 20.0 seconds. - Heals target for 35 instantly and every 4 seconds.
Imbued Legs adds: Sanguine Imbued when equipped: When target takes any damage this spell has a 5% chance to cast Sanguine Feedback on target's attacker. - Inflicts 90 heat damage on target.
Gussets, Barbute, Spaulders, Sabatons, & Gauntlets require 1 Feysteel Cluster, 2 feyiron cluster, 2 etched leather, 2 tussah root, 8 dark brown coal. Cuirass & Greaves require 1 Feysteel Cluster, 4 feyiron cluster, 2 etched leather, 2 tussah root, 8 dark brown coal (*For imbued chest/legs, additional 1 Glimmering Material and 8 dark brown coal)
- Advanced Armorer Volume 30 – Pristine Feysteel Devout Sabatons
- Advanced Armorer Volume 31 – Pristine Feysteel Plate Sabatons, Pristine Feysteel Vanguard Sabatons, Pristine Feysteel Devout Gussets
- Advanced Armorer Volume 32 – Pristine Feysteel Plate Barbute, Pristine Feysteel Vanguard Barbute, Pristine Feysteel Devout Gauntlets
- Advanced Armorer Volume 33 – Pristine Feysteel Plate Spaulders, Pristine Feysteel Vanguard Spaulders
- Advanced Armorer Volume 34 – Pristine Feysteel Plate Gussets, Pristine Feysteel Vanguard Gussets, Pristine Feysteel Devout Spaulders
Advanced Armorer Volume 35 – Pristine Feysteel Plate Gauntlets, Pristine Feysteel Vanguard Gauntlets
Advanced Armorer Volume 36 – Pristine Feysteel Vanguard Cuirass, Pristine Imbued Feysteel Vanguard Cuirass
- Advanced Armorer Volume 37 – Pristine Feysteel Plate Greaves, Pristine Imbued Feysteel Plate Greaves, Pristine Feysteel Vanguard Greaves, Pristine Imbued Feysteel Vanguard Greaves, Pristine Feysteel Devout Greaves, Pristine Imbued Feysteel Devout Greaves
- Advanced Armorer Volume 39 – Pristine Feysteel Plate Cuirass, Pristine Imbued Feysteel Plate Cuirass, Pristine Feysteel Devout Cuirass, Pristine Imbued Feysteel Devout Cuirass, Pristine Feysteel Devout Barbute
Created: 2009-08-05 01:49:38
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-08-05 01:49:38
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.