These are the tier 6 (Level 50) common cloth armor sets, made by Tailors at the Sewing Table; wearable by all classes. There are 7 pieces available in each set (there is no vest version available in this tier).
Sandcloth Armor: +22 STA, WIS, INT; +50 Health & Power; +77 Mitigation (+ 83 for Chest & Legs); +27 all resists
Tranquil Sandcloth Armor: +27 STA, 30 INT; +50 Health & Power; +77 Mitigation (+ 83 for Chest & Legs); +27 all resists
Lambent Imbue for chest: 5% chance to cast Rejuvenation on caster (heals 45 instantly and every 4.0 seconds for 20 seconds)
Sanguine Imbue for legs: 5% chance to cast Sanguine feedback on attacker (inflicts 127 heat damage on target)
Cap, slippers, cuffs, shawl, mittes: 9 succulent roots, 1 stonehide leather pelt, 8 strand filament. Robe & Pantaloons: 11 succulent roots, 1 stonehide leather pelt, 8 strand filament. Imbues require the original piece, 1 lambent material and 8 strand filament.
- Tailor Essentials Volume 50: sandcloth cap, sandcloth slippers
- Tailor Essentials Volume 51: sandcloth cuffs, sandcloth shawl
- Tailor Essentials Volume 52: sandcloth mitts, sandcloth pantaloons, imbued sandcloth pantaloons
- Tailor Essentials Volume 53: sandcloth robe, imbued sandcloth robe
- Tailor Essentials Volume 55: tranquil sandcloth cap, tranquil sandcloth cuffs, tranquil sandcloth mitts, tranquil sandcloth pantaloons, tranquil sandcloth robe, tranquil sandcloth shawl, tranquil sandcloth slippers, imbued tranquil sandcloth robe, imbued tranquil sandcloth pantaloons
Created: 2009-08-05 02:40:46
Last Modified By: Niami Denmother
Last Modified on: 2009-08-05 02:55:07
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.